SPELL x SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS COMPETITION 2022
1. The Spell x Splendour in the Grass 2022 Competition (“Promotion”) is promoted by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) (“Spell”) of Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within these promotional advertisements form part of the Conditions of Entry, available online at https://aus.spell.co/pages/spell-x-splendour-in-the-grass-competition. By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions of entry.
3. In order to redeem the prize, the prize winner must sign an acknowledgment form indicating that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions below, and that they will abide by them.
4. The Promotion starts on 1 July 2022 at 10.00AM (AEST) and closes on 7 July 2022 at 11:59PM (AEST). No entries will be accepted outside this time. Spell will notify entrants when the prizes have been won, at which point the Promotion has ended.
5. Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents who are 18 years old or over. Entry is via @spell’s Instagram page who fulfil the method of entry requirements and entries will be drawn randomly at chance.
6. Employees of the Promoters and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion, as are their immediate families.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period, have a public Instagram account, and complete at least one of the following conditions:
i) Follow @spell Instagram account; OR
ii) Like the post headed “Splendour in the Grass” 2022 Competition; OR
iii) Tag your Festival Bestie with their account name; OR
iv) Subscribe and sign up to our Spell email database via this link at https://aus.spell.co/pages/spell-x-splendour-in-the-grass-competition and opt-in to receive marketing communications from Spell.
8. Completing each of the conditions equals one (1) entry. You may enter as many times as you like however, the entrant can only win the one (1) prize in this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
9. Entry to this Promotion is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Promotion, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet.
10. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details.
11. The prize draw will begin on Friday 8 July at 10.00AM (AEST) at the Spell Headquarters at Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481. The draw will be performed by chance.
12. There will be a total of one (1) winner drawn randomly by chance by the Marketing Team of Spell.
13. All decisions of Spell are final and binding and no further discussion will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified in writing via your Instagram inbox as a direct message from the @spell account and notified publicly via an Instagram Competition Post and published on @spell account and published on our Spell website here at https://aus.spell.co/pages/spell-x-splendour-in-the-grass-competition, within one (1) day of the draw.
15. If the winner does not claim the prize within three (3) days of the Instagram notification, a Second Chance Draw will take place on Monday 11 July at 10.00AM (AEST) at the Spell Headquarters at Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481, whereby a second eligible entry will be chosen and another winner will be notified within the above timeframes.
16. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner and the winner does not claim the prize within three (3) day of the notification and the Promoter has made every effort to contact the winners with the contact details provided by the entrant, then the Promoter will award the prize to another valid entrant.
17. The Winner and their elected guest are subject to the terms and conditions that are applicable to the event and the venue. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the winner must sign a Conditions of Entry Acceptance Form.
18. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496).
19. Spell is offering one (1) prize pack to one (1) winner as follows:
i) 2 x Splendour in the Grass 3 Day VIP Gold Passes (Fri, Sat, Sun) (“VIP Gold Pass”) valued at a total of $1,237.00AUD including GST) to attend the Splendour in the Grass Festival 2022 between 22 July - 24 July 2022; AND
ii) 1 x $400 Spell Gift Voucher, that must be used at our Splendour in the Grass 2022 Spell Stall during the festival which expires by 24 July 2022.
20. The Splendour in the Grass 3 Day VIP Village Pass Prize includes:
i) Entry to the Splendour in the Grass 3 Day VIP Village event on Friday 22 July 2022, Saturday 23 July 2022 and Sunday 24 July 2022; and
ii) Dedicated VIP Gold entry lanes; and
iii) Access to Golden View Private Bar located at the top of the Amphitheatre; and
iv) Access to the exclusive industry Gold Bar located behind main stage.
21. The Splendour in the Grass 3 Day VIP Gold Pass does not include – exclusions are:
i) No Camping on-site and no accommodation; nor
ii) No transfers; nor
iii) No Parking or vehicle access/passes.
iv) VIP Gold Tickets do not grant access to the VIP Village.
22. Any additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations/vaccinations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner. For the avoidance of doubt the prize does not include additional unspecified flights, accommodation, or transfers not specified in the details of the prize.
23. The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or credits. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged or used for future festivals.
24. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a prize pack of equal value at their discretion.
26. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
27. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the prize pack within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
28. Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination and/or recent Covid-19 testing may be required as a condition of entry to Australian venues and events. The Winner and their guest are responsible for ensuring that they meet all such requirements for all elements of the prize. The promoter will not be responsible where vaccination or testing requirements prevent travel or entry to any venue or event.
29. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes in accordance with Australian Privacy Laws.
31. By entering this Promotion, you give Spell a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and reproduce your image, in whole or in part, including for Spell’s own promotional purposes without attribution.
32. Entrants’ release and waive any claims they may have against Spell for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation legal costs) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway. Entrants indemnify Spell against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties in these rules.
33. The winners' names may be published on Spell’s website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Spell permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
34. Where the information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell for the purpose of entering the Promotion will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell’s Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
35. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and postcode only), will receive marketing material and correspondence Spell Designs as the purpose of collection of personal information.
36. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
37. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise, as a result of accepting the prize.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.